Bravecto for Dogs 1000mg chewable tablet L 44-88 lbs(20-40 kg)12 weeks Protection
- EXP 01/2022
Bravecto is available as a chewable oral flea and tick treatment for dogs – providing 3 months protection.
Bravecto contains fluralaner.
For the control of flea and tick infestations on dogs.
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 3 months
- Treatment and control of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites
- Treatment and control of Otodectes cynotis and Sarcoptes scabiei var canis spp. mites
- Safe for use in MDR1 breeds
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas.
For oral use only.
Bravecto chewable tablets should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight within one weight band):
Bodyweight(kg) of dog
|Number and strength of tablet to be administered|
|Bravecto 112.5 mg||Bravecto 250 mg||Bravecto 500 mg||Bravecto 1000 mg||Bravecto 1400 mg|
|2* - 4.5||1|
|> 4.5 - 10||1|
|> 10 - 20||1|
|> 20 - 40||1|
|> 40 - 56||1|
*For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 2kg.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 3 monthly intervals. Bravecto chewable tablet can be administered all year round.
ACVM No: A11019
1 x single dose packs