Gtechniq - CSL Crystal Serum Light - Ceramic Coating, Protect Your Paint, Add Gloss, Resist Swirls, Repel Contaminants, Ultra-Durable, High-Gloss, Slick Feeling, Resists Chemicals
- ☑️ Best possible swirl mark and chemical resistance from a prosumer grade product.
- ☑️ Provides paint protection with previously un-achievable levels of gloss, durability, scratch and chemical resistance.
- ☑️ Compared to standard ceramic coatings, Crystal Serum forms a relatively thick combined film which greatly reduces surface hazing and improves gloss.
- ☑️ Considered the thickest, most durable true ceramic coating in the industry. A coating so hard that if applied incorrectly can only be removed by using 1,500 grit sand paper.
- ☑️ When applied correctly it can last for up to 5 years.
Details: Gtechniq was founded by quantum physicist Drew Gill in 2001, out of a total dissatisfaction with the performance of paint protection products at the time. Everything from waxes, to new-fangled polymers and PTFE based miracle treatments, nothing on the market offered any meaningful durability, either in looks, or protection. Worse still, he found that most of the products actually performed poorer than the paints they were supposed to protect. From this discontent came a simple idea: To engineer the world's most beautiful, perfectly finished, smartest and most intelligent surfaces. Surfaces that do much more than simply look great when new. Drew's background meant that he had a good understanding of how the forces, shapes and structures of a surface works on very small scales. He also knew what modifications may be possible in order to add some really useful enhancements. Improvements such as dirt repellency, ease of washing, scratch, UV and stain resistance, along with, long-term gloss and colour stability. So, after surveying many avenues of material science, in particular nano-scale surface engineering, lots of hard work and many thousands of failures, Gtechniq, Smart Surface Science was born. The first product in the Gtechniq range to be produced was C1 Crystal Lacquer, closely followed by P1 Nano Composite Polish.